-->

7 Quotes of My Favorite Korean Drama Start-up

 

“If you become successful, don’t call me. Don’t call me if you become rich and get married. Don’t call me if you’re happy. I don’t want to feel jealous. But call me…if you’re going through a rough patch. Come to me if it’s raining and you have nowhere to go like you once did. Don’t just stand in the rain. You know where to find the keys.”

-      Halmeoni to Ji-pyeong

“The only thing I remember from that spring would have been losing the person I love more than anyone without even getting to say goodbye”

-       Da-lmi


“You don’t regret your choice the moment you make it. It happens after”

-       Dal-mi


“So, instead of looking for answers, make choices. Whatever you choose, you’ll be criticized. You can’t make any decisions if you’re afraid of criticism. And if you can’t make decisions, you can’t be a CEO. What do you want to be? A good person or a CEO? Don’t be greedy. You can’t be both. Choose one, just one

-       Ji-pyeong



“Opinion of others should never become your reality.”

-       Nam Do-san’s Company


“If you know why, you will overcome any how.”

-       Yoon Sun-hak


” To create fateful destiny you need to borrow 1 million won; to create life you need to make 1 million. So I hold back and try to create life.”

-       Dalmi

No comments:

Post a Comment